HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FINISH THE DEVELOPMENT?
Our website development service normally completes within approximately 2 days for the Basic Web Creation Package, approximately 2 weeks for the Elite Web Creation Package, and depending on the scope of the web development, 4 to 6 weeks or more for specific requirements. Please note that these timelines can be met as long as all requirements (intake forms, payment, content, access credentials, etc.) are provided to us before the design phase begins.
DOES THIS INCLUDE HOSTING?
Name registry, hosting, and server costs are all included in this service. However, if you would like to provide your own hosting, we would be more than happy to install it for you before the official launch of your website.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES DO YOU USE TO BUILD YOUR WEBSITES?
Our white label Web Development services is built on the WordPress content management system (CMS) because:
- It is the most flexible and easiest to use open-source content management system, with worldwide community support.
- It has themes with responsive web design provide optimal user experience across devices so that users navigate the website with minimal re-sizing and scrolling.
- Its Dashboards use page builders that: provide a drag and drop interface; allow easy creation of responsive column-based content; and have more than five (5) pre-designed widgets , e.g. Galleries, Testimonial, Blog Feed and many more
DOES YOUR WEB DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE COME WITH SEO?
We will build your site based on architecture that’s optimized for SEO.
However, please check the different packages as we offer additional SEO services in Elite Package
WHERE WILL YOU BUILD MY WEBSITE?
We create your site on our own servers first and would only upload to your own website after the Final QA and revisions.
HOW MANY REVISIONS CAN I MAKE BEFORE INCURRING ADDITIONAL COSTS?
- There are two revision points for you. The 1st round of revisions happens after the staging site or initial design is provided. Your client will be given 24 to 48 hours to provide all the design related revisions they need. The 2nd or last round of revisions happens after the content integration is completed. Your client will be provided 24 to 48 hours to relay revisions that are content-related.
- Please note that any revisions on the last round would have to be minimal and not amount anymore to design changes or work that would take more than half a day to execute.
CAN I GET ACCESS OF MY SITE WHILE IN DEVELOPMENT?
We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are only turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.